On. The. Couch. With a pinched L2 nerve. Ow. It's been 11 days now and the steroids are starting to make a difference. I am back to work. Yay! The interesting thing is that even though I could not sit or stand without a lot of pain, lifting Sarah was painless. How weird is that?
I haven't even picked up my camera in all this time. And, seriously, how weird is that?
It's all strange. All I did was lean to my left to pick up the TV remote off the couch and I had a searing pain in my left lower back. And it took up residence, for days and days. The pain made me nauseaus and pretty much, I was good for nothing.
But, thanks to an awesome doctor and the almighty steroids, I am doing much better. Five more days of those bad babies and I should be all set.
So, I'll be checking in soon, with something more interesting to talk about.