This is 'Sarah's chair'. An old-fashioned, probably antique, rocking chair. This is where she sits, when she is sitting. This is her third one.
For Sarah's 3rd birthday, I got her a little orange and purple canvas rocking chair. It was cute, tiny and she loved it. She loved it right away. I remember her huge smile when she realized she could rock it herself. That little chair lasted about 2 years before she outgrew it:
.jpg)
(Seriously, how cute is john here, the dimples, the ears, the teeth? Oh my)
And then it was replaced with a larger pretty white rocking chair with flowers painted on it:

This chair lasted even longer, until she was about 10 years old. And now she has her black rocking chair. It was given to Sarah by one of my girlfriends. It had been her mother's, before she passed away. She said her mother would have loved for Sarah to have it. And Sarah loves her chair.
I like it, rather than putting her in a wheelchair. Sarah can shift her weight forward and backward as she rocks, which helps in preventing skin breakdown. I do tuck a pillow under her right arm to keep her from leaning to the right.
So that's why a lot of Sarah's pictures are of her in her chair. In case you were wondering :)