Sarah had theraputic riding today and did awesome. She was not too happy with the intial stretch of her legs over the horse's back but after that she was completely into it. And she rode outside because it was so warm today. Afterwards she brushed Casey's fluffy winter coat and fed him a snack. Have you ever heard a horse chew carrots? Good Lord. It's quite loud and crunchy:) And Casey is shedding! Which means we are covered in amber colored horse hair. It's all good.
On the way home I tempted her lackluster appetite with McDonalds. She scarfed down 2 cheeseburgers and some french fries. Yay!
She is holding steady at 69 pounds this week. I'd love to get her back over 70 but so far that goal is unreachable. Grrrr.
So after a nice spring day, we anticipate plowable snow tomorrow night. I can only think it won't last long since the sun is warmer in March.
Jimmy's gift for Sarah is 'in transit' to our home according to the tracking system and only 3 days till John rolls up the coast. Woot woot!