So I decided it was time to bring a little spring to Sarah. I picked up a few bright, cheerful tops for her to wear. And I found a pretty design for the wall next to her bed. This afternoon I put it up. I really like it. It's sweet. Here are the results of my efforts:
We had a great weekend. Sarah is finished with her antibiotics, which is a good thing as they were starting to do a number on her GI system. I got her out both days, which is a little miracle for me :) She's been eating pretty well, but feeding her definately takes longer because she just is not as hungry as she used to be. So it goes more slowly.
Still waiting on Jimmy's surprise for us. And as for John? He is due in this coming Friday!!! Can I BE any more excited? I have got to go food shopping for all his goodies :) He will be home for a week for his march break. He says he is looking forward to it. So are we. So it's back to Providence on Friday to meet his train. A trip we love to take! I am praying for good weather.
In closing, just a picture of the missy from today. She's in bed now and I hear her happily singing her little song.