So we had the weigh-in....
She has lost 4 pounds. That doesn't sound like much but when you only weighed 71.5 pounds to begin with (over the summer), it's a lot.
She has grown 1/2 inch though. Her BMI is 14.5. Too low, of course.
Bummer.
So I have been watching her eating more carefully this past week. Basically, she IS a bit more fussy about what she is eating, so when she turns something down, I move on to another choice. The back-up plan is cereal. She never turns down cereal. I better buy some whole milk :) We use skim.
I do not feel her GI system is too sluggish at this point. Things are moving well with a little help. Her belly is nice and soft and flat.
Mostly, what I am seeing is that when she eats, she just eats less, gets full faster.
So, I am thinking, that what she does eat should be more calorie rich.
We shall see:(