Sunday, December 20, 2009

Feeling like Christmas



Here I am waiting in the car and here is John's bus pulling up to deliver him home to Cape Cod. Such excitement!




Finally John is able to cut the bottom off the tree so we could bring it inside before the big snows arrive. He got home just in time, as you can see from the next pictures!




And this is our house the next morning after 18 inches of snow plowed up the east coast.




It took me forever to shovel out and just when I had nothing left to give a kindly neighbor came over with his snowblower and did the driveway. I am so grateful. I wouldn't let John out to shovel since he was feeling under the weather. Cannot have my boy sick for Christmas and his birthday :)




And then it was time to trim the tree. Lots of fun and a few broken ornaments, while we watched the snow continue to come down. So beautiful! John was slightly distracted by the movie ' Top Gun' :)





And here is Mia in the middle of the mix. Literally. She is a huge fan of tissue paper.






This pink ornament is my favorite. It is pink, shiny, and very simple.






Finally, at the end of the day, I let Miss Sarah loose with the sparkily tree. She loves the lights and enjoys pulling at the garland and the beads. So sweet.



Related Posts with Thumbnails