Thursday, December 17, 2009

I don't have a title for this post

What is going on?

First of all, I cannot find, for the life of me, the magazine that Sarah likes to turn the pages of while she is in her stander. I have looked everywhere and it is gone. I never lose things. Never.

Secondly, why is my cat playing with a small stuffed christmas stocking? Well, what I really mean is, where did she get this? It looks like a cat toy (sort of), but she is playing with it like she only plays with a new toy. What is that about?




And thirdly, where did my bread go? I have looked through the whole kitchen and nothing. How does one lose an entire loaf of bread? I have driven myself crazy looking for it. Did the cat take it? Seriously.

Fourthly, my doorbell just rang and standing there were the couple from next door. And guess what they were holding for me? Yup, homemade bread! Merry Christmas. I guess the lord giveth and the lord taketh away. Or in my case, the lord taketh away first and then the lord decided to giveth.




I'm just saying....
Related Posts with Thumbnails