Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it the 28th already?

Wow, it flew by!

Togetherness. Yup. That's what we had. Sweet. Sarah Scott did well with the commotion. And since I am so tired tonight and just want to take a shower and read with some popcorn, I will post pictures. After all, pictures really tell the story :)




Here are the boys arriving!





In these 2 pictures Jimmy is cooking us dinner. He went shopping for all the ingredients. He loves to cook and we had a great meal. I am very impressed.





The next group are from christmas eve, where we had lots of company, did our secret santa and ate chinese food. Yum.









Stockings.





The next few pictures are from Christmas morning. John cooked breakfast and Jimmy tried out his new coffee maker! And Sarah slept through the whole thing. Good for her!










And then we come to the 26th, which was John's 21st birthday!

Happy Birthday John♥







My dad, my brother and my two.




And finally, on John's birthday, the boys presented me with this unique, beautiful bracelet. It contains a piece of sea glass. I think it's beautiful. Because it's from them. Together.


Related Posts with Thumbnails