Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chair and Footprints




It's been a bit busy around here. I am trying to get Sarah's schoolwork organized-ie what else we have to work on this year. Also she is adjusting to a new wheelchair. She tends to lean to her right and this chair has a firm pad on this side to keep her upright. She does not like the feel of this against her ribcage. It is very well padded and positioned correctly-she just DOES NOT WANT IT THERE. She would rather lean. Well, she is going to have to get used to it. I cannot have her getting a fixed curve in her spine because of her stubbornness. I don't think she would enjoy spinal surgery......do you? So I put the support in place 15 minutes at a time.




This morning we had a dusting of snow. I looked out the front window and I see cute little tracks about the size of a rabbit, but I am not sure. They came into our yard from the driveway, circled around a tree and then continued back to the driveway. Hop. Hop. Hop. Or something. something. something.
Related Posts with Thumbnails