This is a loooong video of Sarah enjoying a Youtube video on her Tobii. I'm posting it here so that if my computer crashes and I have to run it in recovery mode, I won't lose it. Don't feel it must be watched in it's entirety, cause it's all kind of the same thing :)
Here are a few fast facts:
-her voice sounds deep because she has a cold
-she is in her stander, which she spends about 1 1/2 hours in per day
-Mia the cat always has to be in on the action
-She likes being able to stop it and start it by herself, and she likes my talking about it.
-I cannot leave the Tobii lying flat anywhere because Mia walks on it
-I want to paint these walls sky blue.
-Sarah has discovered Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli, which she is listening to here
-Sarah reaches for the right edge of things, hoping she will be able to 'turn a page'
And that is all there is to say about this.