But those days are over and we are concentrating on the Tobii this week! Tomorrow the represenative is coming out to show me how to make communication squares, grids and pages. I have a lot of questions for him. Meanwhile, I am playing some of Sarah's favorite Youtube videos on it for her and she is mesmorized. She leans in REAL CLOSE to get a good look and is practicing touching it, which then turns the videos off and on. She is having a blast! I am so happy.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween!
I learned years ago that holidays are not for Sarah. She does not like the commotion and the NOISE. This includes Halloween. It is not her thing. This includes even giving out candy. People knocking at the door are startling to her. She finds it unsettling and she gets cranky at times. So, happy halloween everyone, but there will be no costumes on this blog-lol. Yes, it's a bummer, cause I loved celebrating it with the boys as they grew up, it was lots of fun. And there were lots of photos and lots of candy to secretly rustle through after they went to bed :)
But those days are over and we are concentrating on the Tobii this week! Tomorrow the represenative is coming out to show me how to make communication squares, grids and pages. I have a lot of questions for him. Meanwhile, I am playing some of Sarah's favorite Youtube videos on it for her and she is mesmorized. She leans in REAL CLOSE to get a good look and is practicing touching it, which then turns the videos off and on. She is having a blast! I am so happy.

But those days are over and we are concentrating on the Tobii this week! Tomorrow the represenative is coming out to show me how to make communication squares, grids and pages. I have a lot of questions for him. Meanwhile, I am playing some of Sarah's favorite Youtube videos on it for her and she is mesmorized. She leans in REAL CLOSE to get a good look and is practicing touching it, which then turns the videos off and on. She is having a blast! I am so happy.