Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Where are my pjs?

We are exhausted. What a day. I got Sarah tucked into bed at 9:30 pm and she promptly fell asleep within 5 minutes.
There are details but the quick answer is that we made it through the string of necessary xrays and the exam.
And it's all good news! Her scoliosis has improved and is now only at 13 degrees. Her kyphosis remains stable. Her hips are perfect. We don't need to see the ortho surgeon for a whole year. Yay!
There was a loooong discussion regarding hamstring lengthenings in the next year or two. It looks like he may be able to do it without general anesthesia, thus avoiding the inevitable ileus. This would be so exciting.
More discussions will take place in the future but there is hope!

I am tired and just want to grab the pjs and hit my soft bed, so I will leave you with a picture of Sarah's gloriously almost straight spine:

Related Posts with Thumbnails