So something weird is going on with Sarah. She has been sick all week. And she is also eating like crazy! I have been lamenting for a while now about her lousy appetite and the resulting weight loss and my efforts to get some pounds back on her. And suddenly she is starving. And eating like she used to. Full, big meals. While she is sick! Isn't that odd? Kids don't eat well when they are sick. They pick at things, turn the usual staples down and eat lightly. Never mind Sarah, who was eating poorly to begin with.
So what is going on? Why is her appetite back to it's old self? I can't figure it out. It's like a miracle.
John says it's because he is home and so she feels much better. :):):) I guess he's going to have to skip the last year of college :) She just can't take it without him.