Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Genetics

So tomorrow we are up bright and early to head into Children's Hospital Boston to see Dr. Khwaja. He is the Rett Syndrome specialist and on the forefront of clinical trials and research in this country. His personality is a bit odd but he knows his Rett 'stuff' in a DNA sort of way. So in we go. He met Sarah over a year ago and ran her through a lot of blood and urine studies. As far as I am aware, nothing glaring presented itself and her DNA continues to evade any official answer for her uniqueness.
We will make a day of it. The weather will be glorious and we will go out for lunch after the appointment. I had to take the day off of work to take her in so I am going to make the best of it :) She will have fun!
Related Posts with Thumbnails