Friday, January 22, 2010

Up and ready to Go!

I thought Sarah would be tired today. Afterall, she has had a busy week. Tuesday she had riding, and yesterday she had Botox. Both required lengthy travels and brought her out of her usual routine, ie. meals, naps, etc. And then today was 'back to school' day. She has not been going to her usual weekly OT appt at school because of the H1N1 in the community. But, today she was scheduled to return. After such a busy week. I wasn't sure she would make it.
But! She was up bright and early and ready to go! So off we went. She did great. She was interested, cooperative and attentive. She even insisted on going out for lunch afterwards! Jeepers! Where did I get this child? This isn't the one I had last week! When we got home I asked her if she wanted to go in for a nap or get in the stander. She chose stander. Very surprising since she is always out of steam by now. But nope, not today!...She's over there in the stander, happily turning pages of People magazine, shaking strings of beads and listening to Kate Bush.
She never ceases to amaze me. My wonderful, delightful, sweet girl. I am blessed. And entertained :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails