Sunday, February 22, 2009

And so I take this unusual moment....



...to show you pictures of Sarah sitting straight up. That's right folks, straight up. Which means --no leaning! She always leans to her right when she sits. This has been going on since she was a toddler. And it stubbornly remains to this day. So she has various pillows and lateral supports for her right side. Or she leans on her right elbow for support. Not good for the spine to be doing the 'Rett Lean' as I have recently learned it has been called.

So tonight after her shower, I wrapped her in her towel and plopped her on the chair. And there she sat. Straight up! No lean! So I ran and got the camera! A very important moment! In her bath towel, no less! Hey, I'll take what I can get. Maybe next time she will be in a cute outfit! But, I guess, beggars can't be choosers...
Related Posts with Thumbnails