What an event! So much has been done. Our new home is larger, I think I need more furniture to fill it up. I have one entirely empty bedroom. Sarah has done well with all the changes so far. She seems to be amused that I have to carry her further down the long hall from her bedroom to the familyroom. She was NOT amused when I had HER walk the same route :)
Every little thing I do in the house takes 1/2 hour. I think it will only take 5 minutes and lo-and-behold, there I am finishing it up 30 minutes later. Uggh. The to-do list is finally getting shorter though and I am hoping to have some semblance of normal by the end of the weekend... Just in time to start back up at work, get Sarah back in the swing of riding and school, get John back to college, meet with the cable guy and a plumber and finally do laundry and food shopping.
So on we go into 2009.