Tomorrow is John 'pickup day' at the Amtrak station in Providence, RI.
Monday night at 10:30pm is 'Jimmy pickup night' at the airport. And the family will be complete. We don't have the tree yet, as John wants me to wait for him. I haven't made the traditional Christmas cookies because John wants to help. Oh, and John's birthday is the day after Christmas(he turns 20) so there is the birthday cake to make. Oh, and candles to remember to pick up. I suppose we could decorate it with Christmas lights :)
So, from the moment I pick up John and for the next 2 weeks, it is going to be a mad dash-about. From one thing to the next. And the next. And the next. I may as well be one of Santa's reindeer. Just call me Blitzen. That fits.
Can you just see us celebrating the holiday and birthday among 50 packed boxes, that are waiting to be moved? If I could only get them packed!