Monday, September 22, 2008

'Not Me' Monday

To see what others are NOT doing, hop on over to my charming kids and join in!



So here are some of my 'did nots'.

I did not leave Sarah in her stander longer than she should be because I was so busy reading blogs. I would never do that.

I certainly did not have to rewash a load of clothes because I left them in them washing machine for so long. Nope. Not me.

Tonight I definately will not get Sarah into bed early so I can watch the lastest episode of John and Kate Plus Eight. Because, of course, I am absolutely not addicted to that show.

I didn't eat half a huge bag of M&Ms in one sitting. That would be disasterous to my diet.

And finally, I did not drink right out of the milk container in the fridge this morning. Nope. Not me.
Related Posts with Thumbnails