All is quiet here on Cape Cod in our little life. It has been 3 days of rain. Plenty of time to not do much. Old movies for me, music DVDs for Sarah, laundry, schoolwork and talking to the boys on the phone. They are hanging in there with typical issues of 19 and 23 year olds. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough, when I will have both of them back where they belong--in my house, of course!
The pace will pick up this week. Tuesday Sarah has horseback riding, Wednesday is a long appointment at Children's Hospital with her orthopedic surgeon. Xrays will be taken of her spine(scoliosis check) and hips(to be sure they are staying where they belong-IN the sockets!) Left hamstring issues will be discussed as well as her difficulties with anesthesia(ileus). Whew. Thursday is school for her and I work Friday and Saturday.
So we are enjoying the down time while we can. And I love the rain :)