My morning glories are blooming! They are so pretty. The ironic thing is that I am not a morning person!!! By the time I get up they are fading :( However, one morning I was up early ministering to sick John over the phone. There are few things that can get me to crawl out of bed before 9 am, but a sick kid is always effective. And so I took some pictures.
And my Sarah. I am uneasy. She is pale. Just pale. But always pale. Every day. No fever. Eating well. Drinking OK. Acting happy for the most part. But she is definately happiest lying down....hmmm. I'll give it one more day and then maybe bring her in to the doc with a urine sample. You never know. But something is up. I realize she could have picked up Mono from John but it is too soon for her to get it. It takes longer than that to develop. Hmmm....And don't even get me started if she needs bloodwork, like we are going to get blood out of those veins!