Monday, October 08, 2012

This N That



Hi! I have been remiss and badly need to update. Yes, I know this. So here I am. First off, this is John and I on our way to a friend's wedding. Isn't John looking awesome? I loved having such a handsome escort :)

Speaking of weddings, Jimmy is getting married next year! Here he is with his future bride, Lauryn. And so on we go :)


And as for Miss Sarah, she is struggling in the weight department right now. I am trying to get her back on track. She sees her GI doc in february, so I have a few months to fatten her back up. The word Gtube keeps cropping up, but I resist, until I am sure. Here's a recent photo of the girl!


I got her an American girl Doll for her birthday, Emily. Sarah really enjoys her. She especially likes when I put hats on her. Which is interesting, because Sarah does not like to wear hats herself.


Here we are on our way to Ptown for a visit. Ptown is ahead of me, Truro is behind me. We are always happy there!


Do you see that Sarah has dimples? All my kids have them. I do not :) Just a random fact to share. Speaking of random facts, here are some that I have learned about Sarah in the past six months, that I did not know before.

Sarah's favorite color is yellow.

Sarah does not like the blue bracelet in the picture above. She wants a pink or red one.

Sarah's right elbow hurts sometimes.

Sarah has been cold. She needs a blanket on her legs.

Sarah misses John, a lot.

Sarah likes it when I wear brightly colored shirts.

Sarah loves the sound of bells.

Sarah wants to know when Christmas is coming.

Sarah goes through phases of the music she likes.

50's music has caught her ear recently.

Sarah wants to go to my sister's house and sit at her big table.

Sarah loves the flowers that one of her sitters brings her.

Sarah gets a lot of cankers.

Sarah is proud of her eyes.

Sarah thinks John has pretty eyes.

Sarah would like to spend some time around animals, but not a zoo.

Sarah's right knee has been troublesome as well.

There is more but you get the gist. How do I now know all these little details? Well, from this woman:

Debbie, the communicator.

Hooray for Debbie. She is awesome. She 'visits' with Sarah every few months and then tells me what is on her mind. It really is quite amazing and has been very helpful for me. A little insight goes a long way, that's for sure :)

So that's it for now. I'll be back!




Related Posts with Thumbnails