Warning: not my usual uplifting post.
I feel very constrained. By Sarah's care and by finances. There are many things I would like to do that go on around here. But I can't. Either Sarah wouldn't be able to tolerate it or I can't afford it. I especially am aware of it at holidays. Everyone is doing fun things and I can't. Or if I do try, it will inconvenience someone else on their holiday, as Sarah will need care. Do you now how long its been since I've seen fireworks? Or swam in the ocean or in a pool? Or been on a boat? Or had fun? I can't even remember. It's really, really hard.
For instance, just tonight, I see lots of people jogging or walking their dogs or pushing strollers past the house, so I decide to take Sarah out for a walk. Well, she gets upset with the putting on of a sweatshirt, starts crying and I give up. Forget it. We can't even do that.
I want to go to the parade tomorrow. I want to see fireworks. Not gonna happen.
Suck it up Les.