This week Sarah has been sick. With fever and a cold, which involves Vicks, vomiting, a vaporizor, daily prednisone and a doctor visit. Not to mention a decongestant and antihistamine. And a mama who can't go into work. However, I can say today that she is on the mend. All we have left is the vaporizor. Yup, just down to that last gasp. Or cough.
The doctor visit was supposed to be her 15 year checkup but we combined it with a sick visit. She could not get her flu shot because she was on the prednisone so I have to wait a couple of weeks now for that. Luckily for me, they bring it right out to the car in the parking lot, so i don't have to lug her in :)
Sarah is in the 1st percentile for height and weight. How cute is that? My petite girl. Her BMI has improved, so the doc was happy. Here are a few shots of her this afternoon while we wait for the cable guy to hook up John's room.
And lastly, Jimmy was able to get to the World Series Game last night and I received this text :)
.................................................................................I love him.