She's hanging at 69 pounds and that seems to be her final weight. As in, adult weight. As in, thank goodness that's all it is. Because we have to lift her. She looks good, slim but not to thin. No one is worried. She's 4'10" tall. She wears a size 11 toddler shoe. The rings she wears are meant for 'little girl' fingers. She has worn the same size shoes and rings for over 5 years now. She wears a gold bracelet that has fit her since she was 4. Still fits on those tiny wrists 10 years later.
My petite girl. With the not so petite teeth and hair. I don't even know what to say about her mane of loops and waves. She was blessed with abundance in that area. Interesting, huh? When she was little and my mom was alive, she would say that the hair was wearing the child. Ha!
Sarah's Mytobii has arrived. I have fooled with it a bit, but waiting for the rep from the company to come out and help me with the setup.
Sarah has discovered Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli, the opera singers. I play their YouTube videos for her on the Mytobii and she loves them. She leans in real close and examines them as they sing. Very cute.
Her school yearly IEP is coming up. It will be interesting as the school is cutting everything possible. They don't do much for Sarah(my choice) but there are a couple of certain things that I want them to continue to provide for her. We shall see. I am not stressing over it. Things go as they are supposed to go. It's up to me how I respond to them.
Unless it is a medical issue, then I kind of freak out and have a hard time remembering that things go how they are supposed to and it is my choice how to respond. In this case, I respond with paralyzing anxiety where I become practically as sick as the child. (Any one of my children, actually). It is a problem. I become a mess. My friends and family are well aware-lol. I have no control over it and that is very frustrating.
Anyway...we are treading water here these days, which is a good thing!