Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yay for facebook



If it weren't for facebook I would have no idea what my oldest looks like these days-lol. I am particularly enjoying the pink shirt he is wearing. Generally, he is the photographer and as a result is rarely photographed. Until he comes home, that is!


Sarah is doing better with the Tobii. She gets what she is supposed to do. Sometimes she is right on with the device and her eyegaze and othertimes she just doesn't want to activate it. Not sure why.


We are having a 'bed' issue. Suddenly, like in this past week, she is all over her bed at night and during naps. Meaning, she hitches herself up to the top right corner of the bed or turns herself sideways in the bed. The problem with these two things is that she gets jammed against the wall, and most of the time it is her face that is plastered to the wall. And she cannot fix herself. At all. So she waits quietly for one of us to find her. Uggh.


I have to replace her video monitor as the other one wore out, so that will help us during the daytime hours. But at night when I am sleeping is the biggest problem. A bigger bed for her is not the solution cause she will still go right to the top corner or over to the wall. So I am sleeping lightly these nights. I just don't understand what this sudden burst in activity is about. But she is a girl on the move!


What to do, what to do......to keep her safe?



Related Posts with Thumbnails