...for birthdays. Lots of summer birthdays in our family. Cakes, gifts, wishes. And the best thing is that we are all still here to have birthdays. Woohoo!
It continues to be a very quiet summer for Sarah. The humidity keeps her mostly indoors but sometimes in restaurants or malls. She seems very happy though.
I have a little group of wonderful, caring souls who care for her while I am at work: John, Aunt Ali, Kelly, Christina and Cylin. Each is unique, bringing a different personality to the table and keeping things fresh for Sarah.
So her variety this summer is not where she goes, but who comes into our home and interacts with her.
As I plan to always keep Sarah in her own home and bring people in to help me care for her, this is a good thing for her to get used to. She is doing really well with it.