Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fenway Fun

This week we headed into Fenway Park to watch a Red Sox game. I love, love, love going in. Probably for different reasons than John does, but hey, reasons don't matter, just being there does. So much fun. Lots of people watching, picture taking, walking, game watching, hotdog eating, icecream licking and cheering. The wave went round and round the park at least 8 times, Ortiz hit a homerun and lots of people were wearing Celtics jerseys. John practiced using my camera and got some good shots. He has an eye for photography, even though he doesn't know it yet.

And so without further ado, here are some pics from the night. I can't wait to go back.

And can I just add this? Baseball is FULL of statistics. Yes, it is! And John knows Every. Single. One. Which, after a couple of beers, he is more than happy to share with me. Aren't I lucky?

♥ I think so ♥




This would be our pitcher warming up.








Ortiz swinging(click pics to enlarge)




Retired jersey numbers



If you click this picture larger you can see the 'wavers'


Related Posts with Thumbnails