Yes, I am feeling it. Frustration, discouragement, weariness, teariness. Worry seems to be my constant companion these days and it is overwhelming at this moment. Sigh. Of course the source of all this discontent is my sweet girl. Suffice it to say that health problems keep cropping up and I can't get ahead of them this spring.
To make a long story short, over the past couple of months she has had a skin infection and sinusitis. She has been unable to put back on the weight she has lost. Her stomach seems upset which may or may not be related to the new med Sinemet she is on for the dystonia. So I have cut that in half. I shall see what tomorrow brings.
But I feel disappointed that I can't get her back on track.
Is there a larger problem going on? Reflux? She sees the GI doc in June. I can move it up to May if I think this should happen. Could there be CNS issues? That thought just about flattens me. I keep telling myself, one step at a time. I can do this. Keep perspective. Do not overreact.
John will be home in 2 days. The timing is perfect. Thank the Lord for that. I need to see him. It really helps. If anyone can set me straight, he can :)
Two days. Two days.