That's what I have. Feeling punk, hot then cold. Headache and just out of sorts. It's been for a couple of days and I am hoping Sarah doesn't come down with it. It's hard to care for Sarah when all I want to do is curl up on the couch under a blanket. But, we're getting by.
Tomorrow is her weigh-in day. I figure I will weigh her once a week on Tuesdays. I am hoping tomorrow brings good news, ie. no more weight loss. I wouldn't expect her to put weight ON just yet, just hoping she has stopped losing. She has been a good girl, taking in the extra calories. Some things she likes, others not so much, so we are still in the stage of finding out what works, without making a huge issue of eating. It is a fine line.
So tomorrow is the first weigh-in. Fingers crossed:)