We drove through the car wash (Sarah's favorite) and then I vacumed it out (her second favorite) and then it was sparkling clean(my favorite). We traveled to the Christmas Tree Shop and rolled through there at a leisurely pace looking at Easter stuff. Easter! Is Spring anywhere close?
There was a bath for her with new deliciously scented shampoo and conditioner, a visit to one of my girlfriend's home whom I never get to see enough of, and which gave Sarah the chance to eavesdrop on our conversation, which she loves to do :)
All in all, good times.
In between, I am trying to keep those calories up without making an issue of 'eating'. Here's a photo of my efforts at lunch on Saturday. Offering various delectables in hopes one of them will entice her (she ended up going for the homemade pizza).
And so tonight as I watch the Grammys she is wide awake in her bed. Doing her Sarah thing. Snuggled up and toasty warm. With grins and giggles.