So, I am always exhausted on the Saturday of my weekends that I don't work. Got that? I just read it back to myself and I don't even understand it. Let's see...I work every other weekend. And when my 'off ' weekend rolls around, on that Saturday I am lucky if anything gets done. I prefer to stay in PJs all day and watch old movies on TMC. I love those movies! Anyway, there is Sarah. Looking at me. Hi mom! What are we doing today? Uggh.
So, I am sitting here, looking at her looking at me and hoping I can rouse the strength to do something fun with her. How about a bath Sarah, would that be fun? I think not.
So we shall see. And now it is raining! How can we go out if it is raining? lol. She gets drenched when I carry her to the car. And the walkway is too slippery when wet, one could fall trying to carry someone else.....
Hmmmm.