Hooray! This morning we woke up to the house feeling oddly silent. And quiet. and muffled. And still. And then I looked outside and saw a full blanket of snow over everything. Cool. I was so glad I didn't have to drive in it or cart Miss Sarah out in it. We could stay in and enjoy the whiteness.
We did have a couple of visitors later in the morning. This was in relation to the pursuance of a communication device for Sarah. A represenative from boston drove down and brought one of the devices to try with Sarah. Well, with the weather delaying the arrival time and then a non-working camera that required a call to the 'tech support', by the time it was all set up in front of her at the table, she was just too tired and kept putting her head down on the table. Sarah needs a nap at 11 am every day, no matter how exciting the goings on! So off to bed I carried her and we will rent it for a month in January. And we shall see.
Now it is pouring rain with wild winds and I am off to work. But the snow was nice!