Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

A great day was had by all :) There was a marathon monopoly game, a 'beautiful apron', lots of wonderful food and delicious desserts, and lots of laughs. Oh and let's not forget the obligatory football games. Everyone picked their 'secret santa' for Christmas which is always fun and interesting. Sarah has one too but I won't divulge which lucky person she is surprising with a special gift this year!


These previous two pictures are funny because Sarah would not stop looking at Jimmy, no matter how hard we tried to get her attention. Very cute. She just loves her brothers! I took these the day before Thanksgiving because I knew the day itself would be too chaotic for her.
The following pictures were taken at my sister's today, she outdid herself with the meal! I picked up an apron for her over the summer for Thanksgiving. Isn't it lovely??? I think so! Ha!



Jimmy

Sister Ali

Cousin Brian and John




John

Jimmy



Related Posts with Thumbnails