Saturday, August 02, 2008

While I wait...


...I have decided to take a picture of my latest morning glories. I love morning glories. They are BLUE. I love blue. Every morning there are new blooms that collapse by the end of the day. The thing about my morning glories is that I really don't get many blooms until they have climbed to their highest heights..as far up as they can go. When they realize they can go no further, its like they have some sort of caucus and finally decide to let all the blooms go forth. Until then, they are pretty tight-lipped and just climb. Lots of vines and green leaves but few flowers.


Today I noticed a few rebels among the vines. They are still actively climbing but a few blooms decided to make the break and shine early. These are they :) Just a tease for things to come.
Related Posts with Thumbnails