Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sick Son

I do not want to send a sick child off to college. But that is exactly what will probably happen. John started with a fever 2 days ago. He occasionally has a headache. He feels poorly. Not terrible, but lousy. He is eating and drinking and taking tylenol, which helps him feel better.
He hasn't been sick with a fever since I can remember, but here it is-right before he leaves for school :( I will not be able to take care of him....
So I will pack him up tomorrow and off he will go. I mentioned the possibility of his waiting a day or two but he is not going to allow that.
Uggh. He did tell me he wants to take the thermometer :). I told him he will be getting lots of phone calls from his worried mom. He smiled.
Related Posts with Thumbnails