This would be sister Ali and myself playing a board game in our grandmother's back yard in Provincetown. It is about 1968. I can't quite tell which board game it is. But I AM sure that I am winning....See that green 'line' behind us? That is a fence dividing my grammy's property with Mrs. Prader's property next door. First of all, it is a pathetic fence. Secondly, god forbid one of our toys(balls) rolled under that 'fence' into Mrs. Prader's yard. She was not a nice woman. We lived in fear of anything ending up in her yard. She used to peek at us through her windows. And strangely, I never remember her ever being outside in her yard. I rarely saw her. And we lived with Grammy every summer until I was about 12. Mom stayed with us while dad flew back and forth on weekends from McLean, Virginia-- which is where we lived during the school year.