After graduation we all went out to lunch, then Jimmy took me, John and Uncle Jimmy over to see his new place. He has rented a brownstone with 2 other guys for the next year. Anyway, we were running late as we were supposed to meet at 6pm at the new place. The other parents were going to be there so I could meet them. It was now 6:30 and we had many intersections to get through to get there. Jimmy drove like something I had never seen before :) Whipping around corners, speeding, going right on reds(not allowed), it was truly shocking-lol. My brother and I were in the back seat alternating between horror and hysterical laughter. I did manage to get a couple of pics. John was in the front seat and we never heard a peep out of him-not quite sure if he was in shock or thought this was normal driving in Washington.
Anyway, we got there in one piece and in time to meet the other families before they left. The townhouse is nice, Jimmy is thrilled with it. He plans to purchase a large grill for the backyard. The other 2 guys were good and it is helpful that I can now picture in my mind where he will be living for the next 12 months. It is very hard for me to get to Washingon because of Sarah's needs. I was only able to actually attend this graduation because my sister was generous enough to stay with Sarah for the weekend. I wish they both could have come with us.
As I told my sister, Ali, I was teary leaving Sarah for the weekend and then teary leaving Jimmy at the end of the weekend. I will never be completely happy again. My children are no longer under the same roof-waaaaaaaa.